Hit Music Blueprint trainings are all delivered in 2 steps:
- After payment confirmation an email is automatically sent to the email address you provided at checkout with access details. If you signed up for the weekly training then each week you'll receive an email with access instructions for that week's training.
- You'll need to click the link in the emails your receive to be taken to the webpage containing the lesson(s) you purchased.
If you paid for one of our trainings and didn't receive access here are the most likely causes and solutions:
- Our email software is thinking :) The product access emails are delivered by automated email software (autoresponders) which can sometimes get a little overwhelmed. This can mean that the email with download instructions can take up to 15 minutes or (in rare instances) more to arrive so your best bet is to just wait a few more minutes
- It didn't land in your inbox If you don't see the access email after 15 minutes be sure to check your Junk/Spam folder and if you're using a gmail account also check your Promotions tab.
- You entered your email address incorrectly You'd be surprised how often this happens. If you misspelled your email address on the checkout page then you obviously won't be able to access your training. If you believe this is what happened it's time to create a support ticket so we can help you get access to what you just paid for.